Wednesday, February 28, 2007

monday
was basically nothing much, dont really remember what happened.
i think ... OKAY I DONT REMEMBER ANYTHING. -.-
if i continue thinking further i might just kill my own brain cells.
OH YAR.
did we have test?
OHHHHH, we were supposed to have chinese ting xie.
& opg gave us the wrong chengyus to learn, like !@#$%^&*. lol.
had to go back & pia another 20 more chengyus. -.-
plus, social studies.


TUESDAY
had chinese ting xie & social studies test.
i managed to scrape a 7.5.
kuku choonkit marked my paper & was trying to get me minus more marks.
luckily mskhoo is nice. ^^
ting xie i think i screwed my zao4 ju4.
i only managed to do the last one.
so i save a 10 marks.
but for the rest.. oh wells.


TODAY
i most definitely screwed my chem test.
but i think i probably scraped a past in my chinese.
afterall i put ALOT more emphasis on my chinese.
thats the only subject which i fear A WHOLE FRIGGING LOT.
& also my lousiest subject. =/
gees.
assembly was boring, slept through part of it.
but i certainly perked up a little when benedict came up.
but O.O i dint understand his chimalogy.


went tm after that.
wahkao cannot stand the two kaopei people.
& chelsia was still super loud, lol.
with keane's kuku umbrella, rabbits. haha.
okay la, although i like green, that green not my tea. haah.
but i wasnt buaysong, its act buaysong.
theres a difference,haha.


TOMORROW IS A FREE DAY, NO TESTS! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment