Saturday, February 10, 2007

WHY ARE THE WORDS SO SUCKY ON BLOGGER?
its a disgusting font THAT I ABSOLUTELY hate.
good thing it doesnt turn out ugly on the blog. -.-

your coldness gives me the chills

I REALISED SOMETHING TODAY!
something that made me VERY happy!
my science tutor likes JOLIN TOO! LOLLOLLOL.
& shes going to her concert! lucky one.
plus, she has THREE OF HER SIGNATURES.
im currently begging her to give me one, fingers crossed! (:


being extremely full now, i have NO MOOD TO BLOG.
but somehow i just needed to blog.
to prevent deadness in my blog.
doesnt that make sense? o.O
but nobody's tagging. ):


BOOHOO~~
drill today was quite alright bah.
musical drill was considerably better.
thanks to tuesday's practice i think.
& we finally completed the whole song. ^^


stop giving the cold shoulder.

No comments:

Post a Comment