Thursday, March 21, 2013

my baby cant forget.

a couple of months back my sister asked me what does dating mean to you?
I told her the current meaning of dating which most youngsters nowadays have. it's some sort of no strings attached?? you don't belong to one another but you have feelings for one another. you don't have a say in the other's everyday lives but you'll spend your days together as if you belong in the other's life. that's the current perception which most youngsters hold nowadays.

personally, I think people that believe in this 'dating to see if we suit each other thing' are just finding excuses. an excuse for people whom can't commit to relationships, because you guys are not officially together, which means you can just carry on leading the life of someone single and yet have a 'gf/bf'. what makes it even more ridiculous is when the dating phase is over and they officially enter a relationship, they'd say 'oh we were tgt since blahblahblah (the date they started dating.)' isn't it ironic??

I just think the whole concept of dating is an excuse for people whom are not rdy to commit. isn't it somewhat equivalent to using another to satisfy their own emotions?

okay no idea why I got started on this topic lol. but rly I just don't agree w why people would want to engage in dating. if you want to love someone, thn commit yourself to the other half. relationships are not some child's play.

No comments:

Post a Comment