Sunday, March 17, 2013

tranquility

downloaded the blogger app into my note so now I can update even without the comp, but that would also mean my photos will be v v v disorganized.

prelims are over, finals are upcoming before another 4months break and onto my final year for uni. it's scary how when we were younger we always said we wanted to grow up quickly but when we've grown older, we kinda want time to stop passing by so quickly. nowadays we look back on the time we've spent, and indeed like how everybody says, your secondary school times are always the best.

my times in AHS rly had many ups, and downs. the latter being the lesser of both. but rly I've met so many people thr, gained so much and also learnt so much.

thn again, I'm very pretty much pleased w my life now, so i'd keep it the way it is too.

no idea what this post has in stall but just blogging some random stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment