Wednesday, March 20, 2013

thats the way it is.

was browsing through the notes I used to do on fb during j1. yea that period doing notes w questionnaires were like one of the most 'in' things lolol. & I acty did around 60 over notes, God knows where I found all the time to do them and still did okay for my exams. j2 was when I started to fuck up, but that had a whole different reason to it. or rather reasons. k side tracked. but yea read some of them and thr was this particular question that caught my attention.

Q: What is more important in a relationship, trust or happiness?
A: Trust, because w trust comes happiness.

I actually dint even know that I wrote something like that before lol. I felt this huge tone of approval in my head to that question when I read it cos wow. right now right now I've actually rly felt and understood what 'w trust comes happiness means. I can cross my heart and swear to the heavens that I trust my boy more thn anything in the world, &he trusts me too, which is probably why the two of us are so damn inseparable.

I found that I was able to trust him more easily thn anybody I've acty been w or am associated w. he gives me nothing to doubt about, entirely. I call this what I never thought I was able to give my other half, 'implicit trust'.

Just felt like posting about this because indeed im so happy right now probably boiling down to how much we trust each other. &im so thankful for these past 16months we've been together. I don't see an end to us, because we were always meant to be forever.

k that aside, this photo below. drew by his 7year old little cousin. it's like he's got this budding artistic talent in him lol. isn't it cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment