Tuesday, July 18, 2006

AND I THOUGHT IT WAS MY UNLUCKY DAY.





so its like i woke up WITH POUCHY EYES AGAIN LARH!
wth.
and was eating blah blah.
DEN
my mother suddenly explode.
suddenly started scolding me larh!
for like not washing my bottle.
-.-'
and once she start nagging.
time to switch to off mode.







ready to set off DEN
HER EYES PAIN!
ohmygawd.
so was like siao.
had to faster wake up my father and RUN ARH.
cos really scared late.
AND OF COS.
i was still late.
shucks.
oh wells.
i was like dying of the heat and the chokiness.
or wadeva thats called.
the collar thingy.
DAMN TIGHT.






stood there.
was looking out everywhere.
but couldnt see clearly.
maybe people too small.
haha
nobody fall out.
so cool.
WE ARE THE FITTEST.
yeah babeh.






had vesper and pumpings after school.
QUICKLY changed.
went with the others to burger king.
not at changi airport.
at simei.
lols.






I REALLY CANT STAND VAGDAKS.
they are like the nicest people on earth.
why do i have such nice friends? ((((((:
totally funny at the restaurant
i was like sometimes diaoded.
sometimes DAMN GAOXIAO.
oh wells.






went home after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment