Friday, July 14, 2006

FREAK
okay.
blogger officially sucked again.
I HAVE TO RETYPE.




SO I TOTALLY FREAKED OUT YESTERDAY.
YOU DROPPED THE BOMB ON ME.
AND I SIMPLY EXPLODED.
FREAK.





so i woke up BLURRED on this perfectly fine day.
with my pouchy eyes and sniffing nose.
and when i come to school
i was welcomed by a kick on my bag
BY SOME FRIGGING JERK.
seriously.
i dont care if you kick it.
AT LEAST PICK IT UP.
rather than leave it lying about.
hello?
its blocking the path?
zzzz.
i know this sounds mean.
but you caught me on a bad mood day.
so its goodbye.







music is getting fun.
playing keyboards.

woots.~
REFLECTION IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS.
im starting to like music.





history we were talking about beckham.
beckham bacon beckham bacon.
than kana scolding.
the whole group.
but i think its like mrs koh colour blind.
belles specs are orangish red?
she calls it pink.
-.-'
lols.






badgework during GB was kinda fun.
i was cutting out all JOLIN TSAI PICS.
MY GAWD.
she is TOTALLY HOT AND SEXY.
TOTAL PACKAGE.
lols.
do i sound like a lesbian.
haha






drill and margaret jie said we improved alot.
YAYYS.
one year drill did pay of after all.
took her van down the mrt road.
i think my shoulders are broken.
lols.
but must thank her.
saved alot of time.
TIME IS PRECIOUS PEOPLE.






kfc! zinger!
was zilian-ing after finish eating.
so v funny and gaoxiaos.
I LOVE GB!.
woots~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment