Sunday, July 30, 2006

ohmyohmy.
feeling HIGHHHHH.
lalala~
and yet theres the sick feeling in my stomach.
shucks.
and i swear.
my legs have just been barbecued RED.






as we all know the seventh month is here.
and surprisingly.
im not in the least afraid.
unlike last time.
probably its because i started to trust in god?
((:
oh wells.
so i was helping to burn the papers for fun.
and i stood in front of that furnace.
whatever thats called.
AND.
my legs were burning.
and it really became red.
actually quite nice leh.
lols.
i mean the shade of the colour.







and im currently being reprimanded.
WHEN my teacher is the one who cant make it.
and my parents make it as if its my fault
BAHHH.
ohwells.
anyway since im feeling high.
i wont mind.








what time issit?
ITS TIGER TIME.
lalala~







NCC camp tomorrow.
freaking unfair.
they can dont need go school on tuesday.
what kind of world is this coming to?
lols.
oh wells.


UP UP AND AWAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment