Monday, July 03, 2006

you know what?
friendship can be a wonderful thing.
but it may also be the cause of your downfall.
i look back at the times i had.
be it happy, sad or glad.
i never once understood what i really wanted.
i always thought it was such.
i took things for granted.
as if everything was for me.





7-eleven kuan2 xiang2 qu3 is a nice book.
i guess i misunderstood it.
just like the way i judge people by its cover.
im starting to irritate myself.
heckk.





i guess you must learn to say no
or you will always end up on the losing end.
it aint too late to turn back now.
one more step and its really too late.





jeepers.
i think its time i start to go back to the old me,
less busybody,
less trouble.
im startin to get lost again.
why did i have to change?
i aint matured enough in my thoughts.
my mother agrees so.
i guess im still childish.
i wouldnt care less bout certain stuff.
right now?
im poking my nose into everything.


i hate myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment