Monday, July 24, 2006

blahblah.
was feeling high in school today.
gaagaagoogoo.
oohlarlah.






people tell me.
what does it take for someone to open the mouth and pop the question.
i think its like SOOOOO difficult.
because there is a real life example.
RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME.
although it doesnt concern me DIRECTLY.
but i bother because it is related to my gooooood friend.
so its like.
AIHHH.
just pop the question will die meh.
stupid shit.
ehh. sorry if i sounded kinda rude.
but my message was gonna die.







yepp.
so i just crapped throughout the sucky history test.
i tell you.
i dont get whats there to write so much about.
i look at belles answers.
the length that is.
and i look at mine.
WORLD OF DIFFERENCE.
so sad.
eurghhh.






but ACC was fun.
we were like talking about the outing.
ohmygawd.
so EXCITING. ((:
but they dragged it to food.
and i just pushed my chair away.
lols.
BECAUSE
i had no communication with food.
i aint that greedy you know.
LOLS.
jkjk
dont kill me.







went tm with vagdaks.
sheena dint go.
she had sc thingy.
played A LITTLE while at the playground there.
its like i sit awhile only my head was spinning.
lols
okay.
i cant take giddy rides.
especially after i just ate long johns.







haiiya!
i aint looking forward to tomorrow.
especially when i know.
I CANT SMS.
FREAK.
why cant i upgrade my plan.
to like student plan.
PLS OH PLS.
than i wont die.
now my fingers are itching.
not because of the comp.
BUT BECAUSE OF MY PHONE.
*faints.






lalalal~~
somebody tell me how to cure the highness.
lols.

No comments:

Post a Comment