Saturday, October 28, 2006

okay.
ive gone mad now.
i dont know why
but i have this damn sick feeling in my stomach.
and i feel like the whole world has done something wrong to me.
-.=



yes.
ive watched deathnote.
finally.
okay.
i agree with debra.
L is cute.
hohos.
his actions.
but i must add.
light is real smart too.
but obviously L is smarter.


apples are the death gods favourite.
tell me about it.
when i hate them.
-.-



blahblah.
im bored to death now.
and I NEED TO GO OUT.
to get a breather somehow.


hallelujah.
my mother's agreed.
to let me attend dancing classes.
but first.
i need to find sponsorship.
and i wonder if vivan and belle will be going.
chaoji cool to have dancing classes.
blahblahblah.
i lead a crap life during holidays.
I NEED OUTINGS.



and im dying to have GB.
I CANT MOPE AROUND AT HOME ALL DAY.
i will possibly just die of boredom.
and theres no nice shows.
so wth.
TUESDAYS TUESDAYS come quick.

shanghai people RETURN RETURN.
alright.
i shall post out big.

YES YES I MISS YOU CHELSIA. HAPPY? haha.

the moonlight must be smiling in shanghai now.
hope they die of cold.
lols.
contradicting myself.
wadeva.

No comments:

Post a Comment