Saturday, October 21, 2006

the whole day was spent out of my house.
FINALLY.
home sweet home.
and of course.
msn sour msn.
DORTS.
-.-



went to my sis manager's celebration for deepavali?
i must say was a new experience for me.
afterall ive never been to an indian house.
malay, yes.
but never an indian.
so the ate the food they cooked.
was nice.
loved the spicy prawns.
bad part was i had to take the shell apart myself.
oh right.
im lazy thats why.



went orchard after that.
my sis was like asking me what i want for my present.
but obviously she dint give me what i wanted.
cos a little too costly for her.
yupp.
so im pinning my hopes on my dad now.
gosh.
yes.
im greedy.
but thats me.
lols.



went to eat peranakan food at turf city after that.
not very nice.
i still prefer my katong "jinzhu"
thats still my favourite.



yeah.
im boring people of with this post.
so just ignore.
but if u read the just ignore part it would mean you have read the whole post.
so its rubbish to post this last paragraph out.
im just taking up time.
right.
i shall shuddup.
tata~

No comments:

Post a Comment