Monday, October 30, 2006

this post is gonna be crap.


CAUSE of me being bored.
1. school has ended. holidays started.
2. nobody is there to play with me 7 hand poker.
3. nobody can accompany me to go out. because they are way too busy.
4. nobody can talk full day with me on msn.
5. nobody to watch movie with me.


EFFECT of me being bored.
1. i end up being online like 24hours a day.
2. i start pulling my hair.
3. i start jumping around the house hoping that it will kill time.
4. my tv is dying from the constant switching of channels.
5. my mind starts wondering around.
6. i try to sleep but cant and go lying flat on the ground.
7. i end up with a tummy because i keep eating chips.
8. i start blogging like some siao char bo.
9. archie comic books strewn everywhere because i start reading them again.
10. i download ridiculous things and delete them afterwards.
11. i start playing stupid games which i have not played since p1.
12. electricity bills start rising like siao.
13. i become the ultimate lamer.


CONCLUSION of me being bored.
1. i miss school. yes thats mad.
2. i miss lessons. this is even crazier.
3. i miss GB. yes of cos i would.
4. i miss drills. most definitely since i have not been drilling like dunno how long.
5. i miss 2e'o6.
6. i miss allebbedmapdua.
7. i miss vagdaks.
8. i miss belle. shes in beijing lar.
9. i miss debra. shes like not online until sunday.

you mayb be wondering why i never add in pam.
because i just talked to her this morning!

10. i miss chelsia. BE GRATEFUL I SAID I AM, CHELSIA. hahah.
11. i miss everybody who is in shanghai or beijing now.
12. i miss life.



BOREDOM BOREDOM BOREDOM.
SOMEBODY CALLED BE BINGUNG MAMA.
hallelujah~~
im bingung mama.
bow down to the almighty bingung mama.
hohohs.

No comments:

Post a Comment