Sunday, October 29, 2006

yes.
FINALLY BLOGGER IS OKAY.
its like the damn thing was unable to republish.
gawddd.
and i nearly died from boredom.
okay.
exaggerating again.



and im like wth.
I CANT GET MY PHONE LUR.
because for some reason.
I NEED TO PAY MYSELF IF I WANT IT.
now thats where i have to reconsider.
shucks.



the whole day was like doing nothing.
I CANT LIVE LIFE LIKE THIS.
i need to make full use of it blahblah.
as if.
oh wells
and its like nobody is online to talk to me.
T.T



debrapeh is currently at her granny house.
and from wednesday to sunday she will be at malaysia.
which means.
I HAVE NO 7 POKER TO PLAY.
especially since.
the other person which i play with is currently at shanghai.
damnit.
im stuck at home.
i need to go out.



and you wont believe this.
my mother actually asked me.
why dont you go for korean classes?
and she agreed to sponsor me for my dancing class.
WOOHOO~
so if possible.
i will attend korean language classes and dancing too!
sooooooooooooooooooooooo cool.
heh.
since its the first time.
she actually volunteers for something.
but still damn cool.
hohos.
debrapeh will be damn jealous.
cos she is dying to have korean lessons.
haha.



lallaal~
because blogger nearly killed me,
this post is really quite long.
but i dont care.
quite many things worth blogging bout.

tata~

No comments:

Post a Comment