Tuesday, October 24, 2006

yay.
happy birthday to me
lols


I NEED MY NEW PHONE.
PLEASE. T.T
i cannot stand the torture anymore.
lols.
lets see.
my father is dunno trying to reject my request of getting me handphone.
hes saying something like come out too long liao.
should get a newer one.
nice try.
but its gonna cost more.
-.-


banana sis, siewmin, fang hui, amanda, smarties plus me.
in tm, century.
they sorta surprised me with this home-made cake.
and i forgot to bring it home
paiisey.
thanks anyway guys!



and also thanks to those that wished me happy birthday.
be it face to face, sms, blog or friendster.
still like it loads.
heh.


and im so loving my family!
sometimes they can be quite dorts.
but also very funny.
look at this conver.

we were in the car driving along some weird place.
and this man looks out of his car window and kept looking at my mother.

me: daddy. theres this guy who keeps staring at mummy. want to go down punch him not?
dad: no need lar. go down kick his car can ready.
sister: scarle he not looking at mummy lor. is looking at AH MA.
dad: no lar. just that only see the head lar. cant see the body. so thats why will look mah.
sister: aiya. must be because the sky too dark ready. cannot blame him.
me: aiya shit. I NEED TO PEE.


okay.
the last sentence bit anti-climax.
nevermind.
but the day was overall enjoyable.
thanks loads to those that made it fun.
especially my family ! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment