Thursday, March 01, 2007

haha, & I JUST REALISED ITS ALREADY 1MARCH.
& to think i was still writing 290207 for the dates, lol.
i never knew i could be that much of a genius. ^^
290207, roflmao.


& i dint screw my tingxie, hallelujah.
i actually scored a holy score of 80 when tons of people dint make it above 70.
her announcing of the marks made me tremble la can.
was super scared will actually have to write 50 times each word. O.O
& she is gonna return us our test tomorrow. goodness.
2 failures, cross my fingers.
IM DEFINITELY NOT ONE OF THEM, i hope. =/


amath & emath test tomorrow.
CHEERS, im not studying BUT playing the computer.
lets just hope i scrape a past in my emath.
i totally heck care about amath ler.
but still must thank geoffrey for teaching
& making me late for tuition. -.-


the road down is super kaopeh-ish.
zi xiang you kuku, im not xiaomeimei.
& some people can be so ridiculous.
like this person i met on the mrt.
sorry but she keeps pushing me even though theres this huge space in front of her.
she continues pushing, just to get her way out. -.-


oh & isnt it so much of a coincidence?
choonkit, lavinia tay & johanna all goes to my doctor uncle when they are sick.
this proves that I HAVE GOOD BLOOD RUNNING IN MY BODY, THROUGH MY VEINS, blahblah.

shall go do a little math now, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment