Thursday, April 05, 2007

AUDREYYAO IS GONNA LEAD A NEW LIFE.
as from 300307.
holy date, im gonna lead a new life&you guys will help me.
i know your will because your said your would. :D
thank god. (:
&im going to try forget your very existence.
gimme time wont you guys :D


i realise that i was being paranoid.
it wasnt what i thought it was only.
i wasnt the only one who had that thought, many too.


&AU BAO WEN.
you next time find me right, sms me first la, lol.
later you say you find me i not there you dont find me i there.
i think your case is so gaoxiao.
yes, i love running about.
next time run lo than while running tell me more. hahaha.


i decided that i love thursdays :D
&i mean odd week thursdays where lessons are short&school starts late. ;D
of course, there are many uncountable reasons too.
but odd week thursdays are great.
even week ones are good too, just that there is common test D:


spectacles are making me groggy.
i keep having that weird feeling as if im having my spectacles on. =.=
baowen says i look better in spectacles because i dont look as pai in it. o.O
who knows.
i just wear it cos my degrees are worsening.zzz


btw, venecia's a bald spider :D
roflmao.


have to go tuition tomorrow D:
although its a good friday.
reason being i dint go today due to the enrolment service thingy.
&fishy game is fun.
alright, sheena's a good gamer.
&grace has problems with winking so i ask her to consult tinky winky of teletubbies.
because he has a winky in it, get it? (:
im so amused, haha.


im ponning sunday's tuition to go st hilda's this sunday.
so thats gonna be two weeks straight of ponning.
next week for our own 65th enrolment service.
&this week for 34th enrolment service.
oh yar, im not prepared yet.


i feel like changing my blogskin anyway.
have to search.
so adios :D

No comments:

Post a Comment