Monday, April 23, 2007

dang, my stomach was filled with those kinda "bad" gases early in the morning during chinese.
&later on it got abit worst :/
you just dont understand, do you?
so i guess its pretty pointless now.


oh, &heres a riddle my cousin was asking me during dinner last night.
why cant you write with a blunt pencil.
ans:because its pointless.
she asked me quite abit more but i dont really remember anything.
i was trying out the how many meh-mehs &the timing riddle on my cousins last night too.
their reactions was making me like LOL.
it was than i realised how stupid i was when i couldnt get the goondoo riddles.
my sister&youngest cousin of p6 got it once i said listen carefully. -.-


there amath&chem test tomorrow.
im screwed for amath&chem seems to be kinda :/
its the last few tests before myes,im so dead.
kill me -.-
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
mrs koh dint come today&she wont be coming tomorrow
therefore, i wont have lit lessons this whole week.
wonder why shes always sick o.O


alright, i think i shall start studying chem now.
a teeny weeny teeny bit :D
but at least its better than not studying at all (:


you just come from behind&play peek-a-boo
adios ;D

thanks for the free toast (:

No comments:

Post a Comment