Saturday, April 07, 2007

just to let some people like zongzuo know, I HAVE FRIENDS OKAY.
so people please tag more.
or this horizontally challenged person will say i dont have friends.


&i still want to change my blogskin.
although i cant find a satisfying one.
its like so long liao this skin.
i need to find a new one.
something that maybe goes be my barbie since vc's is be my doll. HAHAHA. jkjk.
okay, thats amusing.


went to make the teeshirt thingy this morning.
but when we reached mrt kahhui told us the ancell person wasnt going down to the office today. :/
so in the end we decided to just go there and SEE the place.
but kahhui made us walk up&down,lol.


plus, i was being really random in the car just now.
i just suddenly started singing songs ranging from ahs school song to spongebobsquarepants.
than i got bored&i started playing some kinda ship captain.
my mother was like saying i kisiao liao.
&i replied u put a key in me &turn it than ta-dah im siao.
so it amounts to kisiao,get it? HAHAH :D


tuition today was okay.
I DID LOGARITHMS :D
I UNDERSTOOD IT, hallelujah
&its okay vc, its not your fault.
i was careless to leave it in school&even though you promise me you will lent me but its still not your fault la.
BUT OF COS, i do appreciate it IF you would kindly take away the i love audrey "ALTHOUGH YOU ARE AN ASS" part.
thankyou,lol.
so i started calling people or sms-ing them if they had textbooks to lend me
but of cos those that lived near me.
in the end dont have,i just went for tuition without it.
&guess what, my teacher had an extra book to lend me ^^


cheerio :D
plus, i was being super hyper just now.
than somehow i started becoming tired.
than now i feel like sleeping.
tomorrow have to go sthilda's

im yawning :O

&my family is pangsehing me to go malaysia tomorrow ):
i cant go because of sthildas.
ack, i want to go eat chaoguotiow,lol.
but nvm la. go view 34th coy.
remember something unhappy to be about that was stated on chelsia's blog BEFORE.
so shall go see, hehehe.


you are in the dark,im in the light

adios :D

No comments:

Post a Comment