Friday, April 13, 2007

major flooding :D

im feeling really happy now.
except for my finger cramps,zzz
&talking to the K squared is like so gaoxiao.
i was laming throughout.
take my case to higher court, lemme bring a ladder along.


GB today was about me running about for log, haha.
i was like running around with kahhui for keys &all.
than she thought she lost the tie2 chu2 key while closing up.
tomorrow shall go school for chinchowwwww.
do my part you know, lol. :D


i dont know what to blog now.
my fingers are hurting
&my mother's nagging.
asking me to switch of the computer.
but really, should i?
i feel like talking more on msn.
eh no, typing more. :D



QUACK, okay.
i suddenly feel like saying quack, alright absolutely no link.
sunday got enrolment.
people come support buy food! :D


adios :D
im so happy ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment