Friday, April 27, 2007

&now i know the reason behind my sorethroat.
ITS A ROUND-ROBIN CYCLE.
my mother had it first than my father&now its me.
trust me, next it will be my sister :D
plus, theres chinese oral examination tomorrow.
so audreyyao is definitely screwed since chinese was never her forte since secone.
although it WAS her best subject before in primary school but ohwells, history :/
plus, because of my sorethroat my father is forbidding me to go celebrate wanling's bday. o.o
im just gonna go i dont care :X

dang, i just hate sorethroats.
at least coughs are enjoyable (:


geography is scary, really.
those pages are enough to scare me off&fly of all the way to north pole.
&thats quite some bit since im only at the equator, the tropical equatorial climate, 10degrees north&south.
grr i just feel like saying something like "whatever" now.
WHATEVER,WHATEVER,WHATEVER,WHATEVER.
WHATSOEVER,WHATSOEVER,WHATSOEVER,WHATSOEVER.


i need to concentrate somehow.
its just one more week to the real thing.
than i'll be free for geog, darn.
sometimes i wonder why was i so crazy as to take core geog. o.O
its like need to learn so much laaaaaa, argh.


listening to gossips told by ______ is rather entertaining anyway.
shes quite unreasonable la, belle agrees too :D
if only someone can treat me to chicken rice,ohyeah.
baowen treated me before,lol.
treat me more thankyou(:


adios :D

No comments:

Post a Comment