Sunday, April 15, 2007

thanks alot for your last edited line mingjun,lol.
you quoted it from me a few posts ago dint you.
im changing my password anyway.
so dont try anything funny,lol.


enrolment was alright bah.
my whole heart could have probably jumped out, grew legs&started walking down the hill.
than you would have seen me without a heart tomorrow.
point: IM HEARTLESS, LOL. GET IT GET IT? :D
alright, no link. zzz
but at least its over! HALLELUJAH.
&im still stuck on through it all ^^
im still humming the tune&singing the lyrics, rahhh.
audreyyao's gone bonkers.


&lets hope the secones wont give kahwee&me a hard time aye. xD
plus, hope they will understand bah.
its really for the better of GB yep. :D
dont be scared of drill la sarah,lol.


theres tingxie tomorrow.
i shall start at 2130.
report for current time: 2112
hahah, i shall honour my promise.
&im excited to go to school tomorrow, just like debrapeh.
but for really no absolute reason.
im just suddenly so hyper.
DARNED.
i need some laming partner now.
KAHWEEEEEEEE! :D


countdown:14 more mins to my promise T.T

adios :D
lalalal~feeling hyper for no reason like totally, LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment