Sunday, March 23, 2008

ackkkkkk, wasted Sunday ): i hate wanting to study&yet not studying, sucks bollzzzzzzz. {lol, im reminded of milo bollz} duhhhhhhh, nothing seems to be coming out of this 3days of rest. only homework homework homework, grrrr >:(

&tomorrow's Monday again, even worst to know that im supposed to go through another 5more days of school, argh.

&i really cant study at home ): i dont know why why why. At the Airport at least i touch my books&something goes in. When im at home, i touch my books, but I LITERALLY TOUCH THEM-.- sucks. stupid computer, stupid teevee, stupid comics, stupid anything that distracts me from the books, yuckz.

alright, off to 20yanyus. early revision do good to others. i really need some kind of motivation. or rather, some kind of pressure to force me to study. something like people who are already starting to pia for olevls grrrrrrrr. im feeling like some i dont-know-what now,lol.

bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment