Thursday, March 27, 2008

today's a really bad day. {Reminded of: Alvin&the Chipmunks lol.} i hate today like crapshitz x10000000000 >:(

Things were really wrong right from the start ; alright exclude the morning Breakfast at ermz jalan whatever sai thing lol. I had to start of with memorising the wrong passage last night &spending my SS memorising a new passage but afterwhich getting caught my Zarinah yuckz.

Then Amaths had to be revealed today when im in an already bad mood D: &afterthat Chem failed to cheer me up either. To top it off, -censored- &stupid remedial had to be under Lim Geok Lian OMGGGGG. that was like the worst part ever. Heard all the stuffs about her&she is absolutely NOT going to help me in my A.Math at all ):

Good thing we are given a Second chance. Past next week's test; HALLELUJAH sayonara. Fail next week's test; Watch my A.Math get screwed up more >:(

Alright, im gonna do the ~!@#$%^ speech now D:

&baozhangbaodao i almost forgot shucks.

oh&sorry Esmond for being so temperamental today hahah.

bye :(

No comments:

Post a Comment