Saturday, March 08, 2008

library duty today with grace! (: i hate those kids who mess up the books after packing&even though its a mere 3hours i felt like i was cooped up in jail,lol. &im actually going to do 4 more hours on tuesday :O <--i dont think this face looks like me btw hahahah.

but i guess community involvement programme really isnt called community involvement programme for nothing :/ rawrrrrrrr, i hope tuesday's gonna pass time easier.

okay, my sister just switch phones with me, idiot lol. so im stuck with it till tomorrow -.- it feels weird to see a samsung in front of me,ohwells.

&i thought the previous post seemed so not me gosh.
so i shall be
Photobucket

alright, back to mugging for the day since i actually havent done much today except read tkam weird which is not even considered mugging.

bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment