Sunday, March 09, 2008


beautiful peekture ;D

lovely i suddenly love typing alot hahahha. anyway i think im having rather mixed feelings now D: i dont know dont know again,shucks. i need to cure this sucky feeling of emptyness :/

anw, im rather excited for tomorrow's Sentosa outing with the 7gudes :D i hope i have loads&tons&millions of fun plus crap &blahblah whatever nonsense :D :D :D

&to think a moment ago i was just being pissed of with my computer for dying on my because the internet connection went mad o.O luckily thrs the laptop &another computer to back up the connection hahahha.

dinner out earlier on with my family again as usual &walked around after with my sister.

i had this really weird moodswing along the way, i just kept quiet all the while when my sister was practically going mad. She even started taking videos for no reason, mad person. i guess im still in my bad&upset mood. whateverrrrrrrr.

I NEED TO SMILEEEEE :D
i hope tomorrow will be the day which brings me my smiles (:

/
even though i know, i believe that i will be strong
&those pearls were definitely not for nothing
for my faith shall as from now be undying.

No comments:

Post a Comment