Monday, March 31, 2008

-deleted this paragraph so that people won't bug me,lol-

anw, its 1am &im still blogging goodness. I'm afraid to flunk the Geography test tomorrow but i just can't drag myself to study Geography for how long. In fact, i have totally lost my passion for studying ): Hate this feeling again. The feeling of wanting to study but unable to? Drats.

I don't really know whats there to blog about now. My life's super mundane &i have nothing to look forward to at all. The week's filled with tests &i absolutely abhore it. But i guess curriculum time should be rather enjoyable? I don't know.

Alright, i shouldnt be blogging here. I'll go sleep now i think? Provided tomorow's a normal school day, i shouldn't be here. ;D

Randomz:
I like the font Georgia(:

bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment