Saturday, March 15, 2008

gosh, i hate it when i realise that i havent actually done much during this 1week of holidays. &it gets even worst when i realise that i wont do anything much either when school starts. EURGHHHH. sucks.

&my holiday homework dont seem to be making much progress, not a single homework completed, im serious.

grrrrrr, &im wasting my time doing stuffs like erm, BLOGGING OMG. i can seriously like eatshit or something-.- no okay, i dont want to do that, disgusting,lol. right, okay, i should sleep at 12 tonight &do my best to at least complete my ZUOWEN? omg-.- what a failure.

its 10.46pm, mark my words, i will most definitely do like 1&1/3 pages of zuowen then give up, SHIT. why do i have to be so predictable-.- &im damn pissed of with myself for being such a sucker at chem.

gosh, whatever whatever whatever.

Photobucket
cute ;D

byebyebyebye

No comments:

Post a Comment