Sunday, March 11, 2007

alright, i typed a whole paragraph & decided to backspace it.
maybe its a little too mean.
ahhhh whatever.
wells, at least im gonna stop my anger FOR NOW.
im gonna wait & listen to vc's advice.
stupid.


cheers i cant visit blogs thanks to my OH-SO-LOVELY-SISTER'S RESTRICTIONS.
BUSTED.
i dont care im just gonna visit them later when my mother gets home.
IM GONNA CHANGE THE FREAKING COMPUTER.
& YOU AINT GONNA RESTRICT ME.


i bought my blue fbt already, FINALLY.
thanks to my mother :D
now i have 3 & im still aiming for the white one to make it a collection of 4 ;D
im like so trying to be lame to overcome my angst now.
vc says PAUSE, i say PLAY. LOL.
hahahhahaha, IM GONNA LAUGH IT OUT.


oh yarh.
serious stuffs
COUNTDOWN: 7 DAYS TO DRILL COMPETITION
its nearing sheeeeeesh.
ive got this huge feeling im gonna screw up big time that day.
PLEASE GOD HELP ME. ):
let hope i dont like zaosia for second timer & the shouting. =x



okay this kuku computer is crazy.
its like playing my music loud & soft. -.-
alright random.


MY MOTHER IS NOT COMING HOME ZZZ.
im looking forward to tomorrow! (:
11am at bedok, dont be late people.

adios amigo.

No comments:

Post a Comment