Friday, March 09, 2007

yes the week's been pretty tiring not to mention test-iful.
i basically PIA-ED A LITTLE for my tests.
but guess what i totally screwed three out of my six tests i can remember.
i definitely screwed physics+chinesecomprehension on wednesday & my geog today. =/
chemistry was fine i guess, at least i could give a reasonable answer.
& the best answers i could produce were found in amaths.
goodness, im so crazy.
& IM TERRIBLY DISGUSTED AT MY L1R5.
TOTALlY KILL ME THANKYOU.
im so gonna pia for next month.
& concentrate on those required for L1R5.
which is practically everything. -.-


tuition two days in a row really made me lmao.
like what-the-choonpei? roflmao.
i guess you are reading this now hur? complicated-diva! HAHA.
WE BOTH LOVE JOLIN! (:
okay dots. -.-


mock competition was scary today.
yes, my heart was already in my mouth when we were having uniform inspection.
goodness, i wonder how horrible it is gonna be on the real day itself. =/
not to mention having 1st coy right before & 2nd coy right after us.
OHMYGOSH, kill me.
COUNTDOWN: 8 DAYS TO DRILL COMPETITION =/


im not having enough sleep recently.
in fact my eyebags are getting worst than before.
i havent seen them this deep.
its like i applied charcoal beneath my eyes or something, lol.
& theres drill in school tomorrow.
8-1pm.
I HAVE NO TUITION AFTER THAT. (:
I CAN SLEEP OKAY! like finally.


monday: vagdaks outing
i can hardly contain myself now.
get me a container. :) [get the joke? LOL]


tata~

No comments:

Post a Comment