Sunday, March 18, 2007

im still thinking about drill competition yesterday yup.
impressed with our bangs still :D
&i suddenly cant wait for next saturday to come.
to go for md, to announce results;GOLD!
&afterwhich celebration.
ayeaye xD


&i still have yet to complete my homework.
i think im giving up on english.
im gonna do my chinese first ;D
at least i completed my chinese in that case.
CHEERIO.


whatthehell is this all about.


&i hate you chelsiachua.
im gonna get my father bring me to jolin's concert i dont care.
you go kushkush with your 56 &leave my jolin alone, LOL.
make me so O.O only.
chelsiachua=kuku=hate=erxing=lalala



i dont really have the mood to blog except i still keep thinking darned.
this competition is definitely gonna have such a huge impact on me.
GOLD PLEASE GOLD. (:
let ______ see that we are definitely living up to our drill standard.
imagine, we are actually comparable to 4th coy. :D
according to huimin la.
&we are ONLY A FIVE YEAR OLD COY.
oh its something so worth being happy about.


COUNTDOWN:6DAYS TO DRILL COMPETITION[MUSICAL DRILL]


adios, the cuckoo clock is ticking..

No comments:

Post a Comment