Monday, March 05, 2007

lets just post from friday

FRIDAY
I ACTUALLY MISSED OUT THE BEST PART FOR FRIDAY.
i mean my best most enjoyable part.
in my last post i mean.

I MISSED OUT OUR DINNER AT SHEENA'S HOUSE, OMG.
kill me! lol.
sheena's lovely mother invited us over for dinner, yum.
TEPPANYAKI.
it was good la basically.
i love the chicken & not with debrapeh snatching my cooked chicken.
still remember her, "oh sorry" than she just ate it. -.-
super dotted by her.
than i watched a teeny weeny bit of hana kimi.
afterwhich gracetan dragged me out to get ameliatanmeiya's CAKE.


loyang point totally blasted my eardrums.
thanks to the lion dance.
in such a small mall BLASTING LION DANCE DRUMS & ALL. =.=
went home after that la.
dint watch much of hana kimi ):


SATURDAY
THE EVER GOODNESS LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE WHICH LASTED FROM 8AM TO 8.30PM.
my whole day gone, aih.
but its good you know.
GB65TH WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE, quoted by leepeng.

GB65TH WAS PRAISED BY THE BIG BIG POST GB PERSON, ROFLMAO.
we were like THE FIRST TO FALL IN, FIRST TO RUN, FIRST TO EVERYTHING.
THAN PEOPLE FOLLOW US, WTH, SO COOL RIGHT.
AFTERWHICH SHE ASKED US STAND UP IN FRONT OF ALL THE OTHER GB GIRLS IN THE MAIN HALL.
FOR WHAT? TO PRAISE US CAN! LIKE SO DARN COOL. OMG



but drill was horrendous.
THOSE GIRLS FROM __________ SECONDARY.
WTH, i shant scold F, im a guai kia.
i was totally BLASTING MY TIMING ALREADY CAN.
gracetan said i was blasting her ears, lol.
& guess what those girls said, TIMER LOUDER.
so PAYBACK LO, VERY SIMPLE ONE.
i made my timing go faster & faster.
but obviously without intention la, it just came.
than when i realised it was too late.
i couldnt slow down liao, lol.


so practically that made my day GO EURGH.
but i met some nice people, like yanni. (:
& li lin & naomi.
GROUP SEVEN! SEVEN OKAY! SEVEN! LOL.


SUNDAY
dint do much.
just kok-ed with my cousin.
she was like i message you than you reply me.
when we were sitting right next to each other. -.-


TODAY
rubbish things, dint do anything much
all i did was like SLACK.
& HALLELUJAH.
told you i would just scrape a past for my emath.
& obviously i did =/
im still so pleased with my chinese! (:


alright, shall go now. bye.

COUNTDOWN: 11 DAYS TO DRILL COMPETITION =/ OMG

No comments:

Post a Comment