Friday, March 02, 2007

okay. i typed this whole lota rubbish & i simply highlighted everything plus blankspaced them.
cheers.
just one happy comment : im extremely pleased with my chinese, VERY.
happy happy, very very, hallelujah ^^


games day today.
lets just say i dont have much of a comment.
alright, i still prefer the days when i was station master.
HAIIIIII, RECRE ARH RECRE. WHY I NOT IN RECRE ARH!
but logistics also not bad la, lol.
can run about, GOOD THING OKAY.


& i most probably screwed my emath test.
alright, maybe not to that extent.
i might scrape JUST A PASS.
but with careless mistakes.. =/
amath wasnt even considered a test.
its like a normal practice kinda thing, lol.
& so sad la.
if only it was counted.
I KNOW HOW TO DO ALL THE SUMS EXCEPT ONE.
so it might be able to pull my results up, eeyer.


tomorrow got GBleadership conference.
0800-1645. thats my whole day already.
at kuochuan prebytarian high, however your spell it. lol.
theres gonna be drill. O.O
wonder what workshop i got in, lalal.


i realise whats going on now.
its for sure.
i cant pull myself out anymore.
if only you will stop walking into my path.

No comments:

Post a Comment