Tuesday, April 29, 2008

haven't posted in a couple of days but i think it just shows how much i'm slacking ): lol. weird though, normally when people post they slack, seems to be different for me. Or maybe in certain circumstances, who cares anw lol.

Photobucket
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY STEADY :D :D :D

okay, the photo's gay. but i'm so sad to say that was the only photo i could find of you&me ): &even though we only knew each other better this yr, i think o.O it was still great knowing you aye :D because i can't imagine how life in 3/4D would be like without someone of the same stature as me! HAHAHA, i hope yesterday was a marvellous day for you :)

Lessons today were kinda quick except for i-dont-know-what. But yeah, pretty much fast-paced.

Stuffing our books into our lockers was quite fun actually omg. I think it was quite exciting to see the class chiong out to snatch for lockers because lockers were just way too scarce in this stupid school :O

After school, left for bugis to get stuffs. oh, you better thank me for this. i can't imagine doing stuffs next week, it's gonna be havoc. Except the plan HAHAHA, but i still don't think its workable.
Alright, paper1's tomorrow. I attempted Amaths questions but my minds wandering somewhere lol.

tagreplies!
ChoonPei: NATURALLY lol, everybody loves me ahahha,jkjk. alright, i want hard wood,lol.
Kendra: yupz, lol.
Chelsia: I highlight too hahaha.
Claudia: aww :D we'll try our best i think?lol. But really enjoy your life as a sec1 manz, i miss it D:
Yizhen: Soon. yup.
WanZhen: hahaha, HOPE TO SEE YOU ON THURSDAY :D
Fish: Actually it was initially your phone number then you gekiang go change don't tell me lol.
Keane: At least your sister's cute, unlike ahem, you? LOL.
YiYang: I know you idolise me too,lol. Pity the evidence is gone.
Frederick: yeah, IM LESBINOO MUAHAHAHHA -.-

back to AMath i think? :D
bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment