Thursday, April 03, 2008

I guess today was mixed with huge amount of emotions. I felt super waves of different emotions,lol. &i figured out something myself at the end of the day :D

so, tomorrow's yet another cca day. nothing much i guess. OH &FAT IDIOT GET WELL SOON lol. dont be angry manz lol. later emotion rollercoaster like me,lol.

anw, Amaths remedial was again another waste of utmost time because Lim Geok Lian kept making mistakes which confused me so much i decided not to copy down what she was saying :D BRILLIANT lol. Afterthat the initially planned study session was changed to ermz, talk alot session?haha.

GraciFoo is a damn funny person&Cheryl Mun loves going Oei! while Hweezy tempts people lollol. Laughed alot during that time at things like PorkChop or whatever nonsense,lol.

Anw, i guessed i failed in my attempt to study today ): Suddenly, im hooked onto viwawa,lol.

byebyebyebyebye!

No comments:

Post a Comment