Saturday, April 26, 2008

My 600th post :D

So i'll do something more meaningful even though its gonna be belated :O

Photobucket
Happy Birthday Kerensa my Beloved LaoGong :D
It was great knowing you &even better for you to be part of Vagdaks dearie. I heard of your wish that you said to Grace &it was really this bittersweet feeling that ran through me but yup, i'll make sure that wish of yours come true :D Anything for you my dearie yup!

It was really wondrous knowing you.

Cip today at White Sands as usual, oh it was hell freaking boring. I nearly died. The first 2hours were really torturous. In fact, i remember telling Grace "omg, its not even an hour yet." I can't believe i managed to survive that 3hour15mins. The last 45mins were spent rather well cos i was in the staff workroom cutting&chopping hahaha. I stole that job from Grace! hohoho :D

Met up with huhhhhh *does the irritating face* afterthat. Omg, Desiree's really cute lol. Even though she sat on my lap for 2 hours cos she wanted to play the computer, &even though she kept scolding me cos i wasn't assisting her well enough in her game LOL.

Anw, met up with Hweezy at the airport afterwards, late, but thank goodness Vc was with her, really sorry dear girl hahaha, even though you are a good partner in kp-ing by huhhhhh lol. Did a little Geog but its unfair cos Hweezy's class has a postponed crustal movement Geog test. If Sim's gonna say that she din't know our class has the test, she will just eat shit.

Home afterwards :D &I am not emo la, huhhhhhh LOL.

Studying tomorrow again i guess. But for now, im sleepy, tired, exhausted yawns yawns yawns.

GOODBYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment