Wednesday, April 09, 2008

just murdered myself attempting questions at Chapter 13 with Choonpei by my side. I realised that i have quieten down so much more now during Tuition Lessons, agree?lol :D At least 2 hours would be more fruitfully used i guess, rather then singing non-stop or eating non-stop O.O

&theres gonna be further trigo test for Amaths remedial tomorrow. Sayonara Lim Geok Lian! hohoho. I'll get out of your Amaths remedial lessons because its an extreme waste of time &i don't see the point of going to your class at all :D But thats provided i pass the test tomorrow T.T

anw, i shall sleep early tonight, 11.30! bonus since i have been sleeping at 12 plus 1 these days {I REFRAINED MYSELF FROM USING NOWSADAYS; PERFECT ENGLISH! lol.}

gahhhh, there's drill tomorrow after Amaths remedial :O

Stop treating us like invalids because the fact is that we have seen things which you claim to have seen when you havent.

bye :D

No comments:

Post a Comment