Friday, April 11, 2008

oh, im hitting my 600th post,lol. Exluding those posts that i have deleted before, like 50+ over.

i don't know why im updating though, except the reason of people asking me to update,lol. But today's a boring day except I MIGHT JUST NOT BADE GOODBYE TO GEOKLIAN. i suffered from extreme mental block during the tests &simple questions like R-formula i was unable to do-.- OMG kill me. Geok Lian had better not accept me in her remedial, such as saying too many people fail so shes gonna take certain ones out, HAHAHAH. alright fat hope-.-

& a random thought: I LEVELLED UP IN VIWAWA hahahahah omg. considering the fact that i don't always play&i have been continuously disconnected by the stupid server, its rather a huge accomplishment LOL.

alright, i don't have much things to blog about, so yeah i should go to sleep now :D

its 12am already, i don't normally use the computer till this late on school days though, playing viwawa :B &waiting for people who apparently was back BUT DINT TELL ME >:(

lol, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment