Sunday, May 18, 2008

day's past, i've done nothing much except bit of Math &i still havent memorised the bloody zuowen, I AM DETESTING THAT FREAKING ASS ZUOWEN, instigated me to have the thoughts of ponning only, idiot idiot idiot. &thr's still Vivien's tuition in about 20 mins time.

I was really excited awhile ago because i had the sudden thought of swimming! &my sister has agreed to go with me. then..... suddenly i'm asked to go study lol. NOW I HAVE TO THINK, whether to set my priorities correct, so now i'm a demised infidel LOL. cool yo :]

&msn has decided to donate 20cents to the earthquake victims for every person who puts a rainbow in front of their nick. so everytime i look at my online contacts, its so pretty! all the lovely rainbows in front of our msn nicks ;)

Reading is getting addictive i think, everybody's borrowing books to read hohoho. Since this would be a good method to improve our language, especially with an incompetant Language teacher that we are having currently.
Debra, If you could see me now is a nice book! :D

Alright, i should be waiting for Vivien's arrival anytime now. &meanwhile i shall try to make a decision whether to go for swimming or study ):

Bye ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment