Sunday, May 04, 2008

Weekends are over yet again :( It just feels like the holidays alr, no mood to go back to school at all, eurghhhhhh. Hweezy agrees too anw. Plus, thr's Chem test which makes me dread the week even more, cos im like bollz at Chem.
Mummy's birthday was yesterday&i just spend a bombz at treating her to a Japanese dinner+Swensen's cake.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY, 我心中的彩虹! :D
that was what i wrote for my paper1 anw. Bet i screwed it though.

&talking to Debra online now makes me even more lazy cos i have absolutely no mood to do literature at all, which i was reminded of only when reading the big bun's blog,lol.

Carboxylic Acids, Alcohols, Alkenes, Alkanes, get it into my brain pleaseeeeeeee EURGH.

Studying today at the airport was v unproductive unfortunately,lol. But it did sort of get me to realise that Sec4 life is hell boring+no life+boring+boring+boring+boring -.-
Gahhh, i guess its back to those idiot homologous series which i dint manage to suck in at all. I DONT WANT SOME IDIOT WHICH IS TAUGHT BY IRWIN TO THRASH ME IN THIS TEST!!!!!!! lol.
byebyebye :D

No comments:

Post a Comment