Thursday, May 29, 2008

pretty quick update before i go off to catch my drama again (:

Nothing much these days just lessons here &thr, home afterwards to sleep. Night time = study before coming online for another hour or so to catch an episode of drama. damned, i really shouldn't have started on it, but since i've already done it, i'll just use it as my motivation or something.

Oral today was kind of weird, cos i really thought i was having like a friend-friend conversation with JanetKoh. I even laughed--gosh, imagine that. Why would people in the right mind laugh during their oral, but ohwells. Whats done is done, I HATE THE BLOOD SPACE EXPLORATION KUKU TOPIC.

Anw, seems like my drama's uploaded alr, i'm off again (:

Bye!

P.S zhong ji yi jie is coming out in August this year, which means.... IM GOING TO DIE BECAUSE I DONT KNOW WHETHER TO WATCH IT OR NOT WITH THE PRELIMS COMING UP, damnit. Why does it have to be the 08 year when all the good things start coming up >:(

No comments:

Post a Comment