Thursday, May 22, 2008

Photobucket

Sometimes...

Anw, yeah hell fun the cohort crashed the system. But seems like the administrator had it going again towards the end of the day but hellooooooo, its towards the end of the day. I would never never never get my butt stuck on my own chair again to do some elearning shit. What a waste of good time-.-

But still, when we realised we crashed the Moodle, oh-the-happiness! HAHA :D

So decided to do some Maths over at some place which was so bloody indepth luohan's have to scam me,lol.

Settled my butt down after half an hour with the initial intention of editing my da4gang1(which happened to be the ONLY thing i completed for elearning) But i chiong-ed my last point cos it was just 2 mins from the submission time, what an asshole lol. okay, i digressed... Anw, point is i did Maths, with like 101 % of carelessness O.O okay, not that bad. 50 LOL.

Dinner was nice i think. Considering the fact that i'm eating all the usual stuffs at home, it was rather different. Headed home afterwhich &we walked around in circles, YEAH MY BEARINGS SUCK LA SUCK LA LOL.

right now, my eyes are heavy. Its not kingkong sitting on it, its let me think, WILSON? lol. okay thats mean but whatever.

Goodbye! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment