Thursday, May 01, 2008

Labour Day! :}
Its a sin to not study on this day, but so far i've only done a little Math &spent the rest of my time slacking ): ack.

Changed skin &finally one thats not so screwed up. I remember telling people i disliked navigation skins. However, maybe now its a different story lol. It ain't so bad afterall, especially if the skin's nice (: The font's small but just the way i like it. So i'll probably be sticking with this skin for quite a long period of time, bahhhh. who cares anw lol.

Skipped studying with the rest at the airport today cos Mum din't allow, &i was darn lazy to get my butt out of house. sorry guys >< (Hweezy's favourite face that she uses lol.)

Alright, i think i haven't slacked enough, darn. I'll slack another half hour? O.O before i get back to Maths or rather Chemistry. I still don't get alcohols&carboxylic acids, oh call me noob but i think thr are others who are noober LOL. {people who draw titanic during Chem lessons, im referring to you lol}

ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment