Saturday, May 17, 2008

sometimes i feel like just closing this blog, eurgh. But then, its the only place where i can spend my time at, exluding the other one i mean. haizzzzzzzz. &my mood went cranky today during dinner. I was hell irritated at almost anything like the chair being pushed out instead of in, ahhhhhh. whatever-.-

&i hate weekends like crapshitz, because i never get anything done. So far what have i done? uh. SS? &its not even bloody completed. Then thr's tuition tomorrow with both Vivien &ChoonPei. I just hope i can fa1 xie4 by doing lots of Maths or something, crapppppp.

Luckily thr's Vesak Day! :]

Oh right, i realise i can never study at home because of the attractions of this square frame (or rather 3 similar to this) i'm staring at now. &then there's the other square frame (another 3 more) in almost every single room of my house. I hate technology sometimes,lol.

I need to get out of my house soon, afterall my parents are now off at Cameron Highlands, or rather on their way. idiotzzzzzz, i want to go too :( But there's this bloody texts that are keeping me behind !#~$%^&*(

Plus, i have been procrastinating since 8 that aiya, slack awhile more. &I AM SLACKING LIKE NOBODY'S BUSINESS, I SHOULD GO BANG MY HEAD ON THE WALL &JUST KILL MYSELF. whattheheck.

I think i'll try abit more of those idiotic texts before i finally declare myself deseased-.-

Bye.

edited/}
I was just looking through my photos (yeah i lied again, i dint go back to my texts T.T) &i just realised that i suddenly miss GB alot cos it was the Orientation Md Photos that i was looking at. I miss wearing the GB uniform, i miss having to stay back for nothing &i dont know what else i miss.

I hate the school for not allowing Secfours to take part in their CCA day.
I HATE THE DAMNED SCHOOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment