Friday, May 23, 2008

i dont know what made my day today but it was yet another Fun-Filled Friday! FFF :]
Photobucket

First up, Pe was hell hilarious as usual, with Bella, Chelsia, Debra &me playing badminton initially with her dumb inventions of calling each other different names &stuff, weirddddddd but it got me laughing still lol. Then we got bored &moved on to ice&water, together with WanLing, HuiLing, Gina &Megan. Omgzzzz (HI SHEENA I KNOW YOU HATE THE Z LOL) we were damn tired but it was still fun! My first Pe lesson that was fun----without captain's ball! :)

I hope we can play more next term though, but seems like TMT is coming back which means....... another extra sel lesson per week D: boringgggg.

&i forgot to mention my stomach was being an idiot today in the morning, thanks my beloveddddd steady for listening to me shouting hahaha, i hate hydrocholoric acid in my stomach >:[

Afterschool, Physics make-up i was like :O :O :O But i still tried to keep myself awake.
&thanks for the card fishy lol.

Anw, dined a late lunch afterthat with Amelia, Grace &Sheena at Macs. Twilight looks like an interesting book :D But i still don't have enough time to finish If You Could See Me Now.

/
Out tomorrow with my babies after like dinosaur years. FUN FUN FUN DAY I THINK! :]
Photobucket
&after all the pictures we have taken, i still like this one the best! :D

bye!

edited/}
&&&&&&&&&&&& WE RECEIVED OUR DI BADGES TODAY! :D :D :D :D :D THE EXCITEMENT BEFORE WHEN I RECEIVED THE NEWS FROM MARGARET JIE WAS LIKE HAHAHAHAHAHA. THE EFFORT BEHIND THIS GOLD BADGE WHICH IS CURRENTLY LYING IN FRONT OF ME IS LIKE WAH WAH WAH! WOOHOO WOOHOO WOOHOO :D

No comments:

Post a Comment