Tuesday, December 29, 2009

a friend is one that leaves their footprints behind even after they leave.

i want to do a thankyou post hehheh, dk why :]
but i think i'll just pick a few significant ones (L).

@sihuijie
i'm pretty sure you wont see this, because acty i think nobody in our cell looks at this blog i think? not sure either. but anyway the talk today i had with you was amazing. you brought things out of your perspective which i've never seen before. & you're right, i shouldnt hold onto the unpleasant memories because it'll just hinder my growth. you told me you would love to see me grow in my faith, & honestly i think i've been a complete ass in my faith. but you let me see the unconditional love that God has given me throughout, even though i might have slid at times and so, i'm going to carry on burning my torch for Him.

@chelsia.
you were amazing throughout this entire process. for being thr for me, for picking me up when i fell down, for telling me to be firm on my stand, for simply being you :) i think we were never so close before this, &in fact i believe we became closer only after we left ahs, pity pity. anw, you said you wished that someone could tell you why you're special. i've told you, & trust me though i not v sure what i talking about, alot of others can tell you why you're special as well :D i like you for being so frank to me, for being able to point out my mistakes so easily for everything you've done. thaaaaaaaanks so much, loves (L).

@debrapeh.
it's funny the way you told me that VAGDAKS said the moment if anything happens you'd be the one that gonna get the worst out of it hahaha. & true enough, you really got the brunt of everything i think :O sorry for that omg. but anw, thanks still. for guiding me to walk out of everything, for being such an amazing wonderful bestfriend of mine. our anniversary 20th lei, hehhehheh. even after the times we quarrelled in ahs, stupid-seriously damn stupid. but you still never left me, &we became even closer than before. i cant believe what'll happen if you were not around, especially during those three days. the way you put it " ONE FOOT INTO HELL" lololol. still thanks thanks thanks baby. love you sooooooo much :D

@fionachia
dearie, i know you've been busy with your carolling and stuffs. but you still took time out for me, to talk to me, to be thr for me :) i haven't seen you for a really long time, but i'll do so tomorrow baby hehhehheh. you are still like before continually caring for others :D i know & i understand what you've been trying to say. but im a stubborn retard, that only holds on to what i feel is right. anw thing is i've been enlightened so yes, i'm great now. i'll tell you everything tomorrow, you were lovely throughout my dear. thanks for being such a wonderful friend throughout the year. i cant believe how it'll be like for me without you this year. :)

@sheenayi
faeces face!!!!! i know i usually dont tend to share stuffs with you lol. but anyway thanks for being my backup debz when she wasnt around. you are seriously not a bad listener hehhehehh. & you can start to become my loudhailer to deb now lol. change roles! thanks for listening la seriously, for acty even bothering to keep something like the ahemahem from me for so long, because you dint want to see me being sad. awww, shows how much i matter to you LOL. loves loves, you're still an amazing &wonderful bestf :)

@cheryl
last night you texted me telling me that you missed me, so sweet :D i miss you as well. & even though i haven't really been talking to you recently, no time &stuffs. im glad you acty know what's going on with my life even without me telling you, amazing! tomorrow i'll see you in church camp. we'll share, i know. &i think i can hear what you have to say. loves loves! :}

@keane
hello mr bestiewestie lol. though you are still like in the muddled mode, cos you totally have no idea on what's going on. you still kinda did your part by being thr for me. at least you replying my texts HAHAHAHA. &yeah, you're still showing your concern for me as a bestie la, heheheh. not bad, dint make the wrong choice.

@jervin
you funny guy joining me in the things that i was so annoyed about. anw, thanks for saying that you wanted to help, for like joining me in cursing HAHA. :) about the revenge thingy, i dont think i'll do it la, cos i received enlightenment LOL. but thanks for saying you wanna join hahaha. think you're the guy whom i can connect with best in class bah, on terms of xin1 shi4. i know you recently emo emo ttm, i received enlightenment, so i'll help you receive also :D

@zixiang
:B :B :B thanks thanks thanks, you're the one i want to thank to the ultimatez. you showed concern to me initially through chelsia la, idk whether it's kaypoh but HAHHA at least you cared :) thanks seriously for the ben&jerry's. that one was da bestz. cos i really dint expect you to acty deliver it to my house just because i wasnt in a good mood. &your hitler therapy (Y) lol. when i feel like shit nowadays, i know i can just like talk to you dk why but ya lol. &you always will say stuffs that kinda makes me feel better. thanks seriously omg :B beaver face! :)

@zhiming
hahaha, gay guy. thanks for talking to me and sharing to me your experience. nothing much to say la but i'll remember that line you said " when they go, they just go. "

okay, i think that's abourit that i can recall for now, end post!

2 comments:

  1. hello! thanks for the post. yea! im like uber busy you know! so you shouldnt have excuse for not finishing homework while i do have one :D haha

    and regarding your grandma, when it's time, it's time. spend more time while you can. dont be like me, i visited her once at the hospital only and now, yea.

    smile when you see her though! it'll warm her heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know you busy la, hehehhe :D & im still recovering, so got excuse lol. my grandma i'll carry on visiting her la, i know :)

    ReplyDelete