Wednesday, December 23, 2009

a new lease of life.

woke up bright & early today mainly due to the stomach of anger i still had, but whatever. it's a nice day :)

anw, it's time i started my engine, A level year. i can carry on being a boringgggggg person, studying for my A's, since that's what people can sit around and tell others hurhur. okay, wait. i thought i said to forgive &forget, damn. nevermind. to forgive requires time :D

i remember the last time i took about a year to forgive someone :B idk why i was so angered as well. and that person was like just you know... a friend? lol. okay maybe teensy weensy better than friend. this time round, omggggggg.
okay i shall forgive i shall forgive ~ i dont make sense in this post.

my shoulders are damn badly burnt thanks to yesterday. it's still red & it hurts throughout the night when i tried to sleep zz. i wanna be red in the face not shoulders. my face is like black o.o

heading out later with debrap to study, I THINK LOL. but i think we'll like just keep talking cos i havent seen her since like 10 years. okay not so exaggerated. esplanade library, let's see how this works out :)

i'm blogging everyday, weirdddddd.

p.s omg damn joke. andy just texted me asking where would my gb people & i wanna go on christmas eve so that he can have an idea for himself to see where he can go LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment