Thursday, December 03, 2009

a gift from heaven


i headed down to army market with dearie today, shopping to do for obs :D
spent around 30 per pax. the journey down was damn farnie. i thought i was having an adventure with her (Y) ^^ because daddy-oh asked me to take the train to Lavender to walk, should have taken my own way from Bugis but so be it. happy time walking around with dearie (L)(L).

anw, headed down to plaza sing afterthat for dessert plus just acia :) dessert's still as good as before, but as sinful as before :O we then headed for just acia for dinner, omgz. hate the bloody waitress, hope she fails in her job thr dulan kia.

dearie thanks for taking time out today after choir to spend time with me, to do shopping for everything. (L) you're probably one of the few that can tell my actions apart from others in this school. really amazing how you deciphered my actions yummyyummy :D let's eat dessert again wheee~

ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment