Sunday, December 27, 2009

disrespect, utter disrespect.

i know i said i'll leave that post here. but lets see, thr aint any point in me polluting my blog because of something like that- no point at all :) plus, i remember chelsia telling me this a couple of days ago " be civil."
ahhhhhhhh, what a good way to put it. i will be civil so am deleting my post. but hang on, nope it doesnt delete the anger the disgust the cheat the disrespect the entire viewpoint of mine on this issue.
everything, & i mean EVERYTHING, all lies. how sweeeeeeet. :] love the way things are now know, that i'm finding out so many things at this point of time WHEN I HAVE MY GRANDMA TO BE WORRIED ABOUT. i've really got to hand it to you, yay :)

im considering shifting this blog but no point as well because the net's easy to locate sources. too easy.

oh i changed my password to the phone last night, because it's a memory that has to be deleted. a memory to be gone with the wind. hang on, did i say memory? i think i dont even remember something like that happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment