Tuesday, January 05, 2010

cuz you'll be my lady

i want to post wedding dress on my blog :B
but then i caaaaaaaan't do copy&paste, wahlaaaaaaaau.
am gonna whine nonstop lol.



omg, i succeeded :D :D :D :D
heheh, taeyang! :B

today i headed to Serangoon around afternoon :)
i dint complete my Maths because i was like so sick of doing McClaurin's in trigonometric functions la omg. Anw, it's the last 2 question alr. Think i'll complete it tomorrow :B Started on Physics like a teensy weensy bit hehheh. i think i lost my efield/ gfield notes, gg. It's somewhere in my cupboard, but which i aint v sure.

Anw, today, i found out things about _____. But i no longer have much link to that person, sad D: so thr's like no one to tell it too. I so kaypoh one laaaaaah lol.

Besides, today's Daddy's bday too :D
Poor daddy dint have his celebration because we're all working/ studying blahcrapz. i feel damn bad la, i think i wanna go get cufflinks for him as a bday gift. But my taste like quite shiatz, dont fit Daddy, hmm. okay, we'll see.

Tomorrow going airport to study!

No comments:

Post a Comment